Windows 7 Online Training Course
Course Topics: 2
Estimated Time Needed: 6 hour(s)
Audience: This training course is for anyone who wants to learn more about Windows 7.
Course Description: Learn what's new in Microsoft's latest, highly anticipated operating system, starting with the stunningly modern user interface that you can personalize to suit your taste and needs. You'll become familiar with new features such as Windows Live and Internet Explorer 8 (IE 8), be able to search your PC and the Internet using Bing, and discover the ease and fun of working with digital media. You'll also find more technically oriented information about essential topics including deployment, administration, and security.
Course Tutorials Include:
Time: 2 hour(s)
Windows 7: 1 New Features
This course explains how to get the most out of all the new features in Windows 7.
- Customize the taskbar, Start menu, and other desktop elements
- Use Aero Peek, Shake, and Snap Screen
- Perform common tasks with Jump Lists
- Use Windows Explorer to search libraries
- Manage your computers with the Windows 7 Control Panel
- Use the Calculator for basic and advanced math functions
Time: 4 hour(s)
Windows 7: 2 New Applications
This course explains the changes that took place with the major components of Windows with the release of Windows 7.
- Organize and play music and videos in Windows Media Player
- Browse the Web using the advanced new features in Internet Explorer 8
- Download and install Windows Live
- Use Windows Live applications to instant message, e-mail, search the Web, store files, share files, write blog posts, and view pictures and videos
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Improve job skills - Become more efficient - Produce better results !
Order online and receive your login ID via email.
Then, login anytime to take the training courses online as many times as you wish for 1 year.