Red Hat Certified Engineer Training Course
Improve job skills - Become more efficient - Produce better results !
Learn Red Hat Certified Engineer (in only 7 hours)
Watch these professional training videos at your convenience. All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Login to learn anytime and view the videos as many times as you want.
Course Description: Linux is the most important operating system on the Internet. It's recognized everywhere as the cost-effective way to operate all kinds of servers. With the support of powerhouses like IBM, Dell, HP, and Sun, demand for Linux servers is growing. Red Hat is the dominant player in Linux. And the Red Hat Certified Engineer is perhaps the most important of the "hands-on" exams recognized for testing real skills. This practical "how to" course by VTC author Mike Jang, uses practical examples to demonstrate the skills tested by the RHCE exam. To begin learning simply click the movie links.
* Captions not available on CD version.
Click a play button below to view a free training video. Place your order online for full access.
Video Tutorials Included: 87
Additional Information for the RHCE Exam
- What Else to prepare for the RHCE Exam
- Logical Volume Management
- Logical Volumes During Installation
- Logical Volumes After Installation Pt.1
- Logical Volumes After Installation Pt.2
- Setting up a Kickstart File
- An Automated Kickstart Installation
- Reviewing Rescue Mode
- Problems during the boot process
- What can go wrong with GRUB
- Create a network installation server
System Monitoring and Fault Analysis
System Service Analysis
Network Configuration and Security
Network Support Services
Sharing on a Network
Apache Web Services and More
Configuring Email Services
Creating Secure Remote Access
Troubleshooting and System Maintenance
Installation and Configuration