QuickStart! - Search Engine Optimization 2013 Training Course
Improve job skills - Become more efficient - Produce better results !
Learn QuickStart! - Search Engine Optimization 2013 (in only 2 hours)
Watch these professional training videos at your convenience. All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Login to learn anytime and view the videos as many times as you want.
Course Description: This VTC QuickStart! course on Search Engine Optimization is designed to focus on two areas: On-Page and Off-Page Optimization. Author Mark Struthers begins by discussing what SEO is before moving on to evaluating an existing website to gauge what can be done to improve its search engine page rank. Similar sites are also examined to generate ideas for keywords and meta tags that might optimize our site. Internet tools such as Google Toolbar, Google Keyword Tool, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords are discussed prior to looking at sitemaps and other On-Page tags. The course concludes with a look at the emergence of social media as another SEO tool. Online training videos are great for individuals and companies.
* VTC MasterClass! and QuickStart! courses are available only to registered VTC Online University members.
Click a play button below to view a free training video. Place your order online for full access.
Video Tutorials Included: 25
- Helping Google 2.82
- Checking Your Site pt. 1 4.15
- Checking Your Site pt. 2 4.23
- Looking at Similar Sites 4.77
- Further Analysis of Similar Sites 5.12
- Spiders / Crawlers / Search Bots 6.1
- Considering Keywords 5.67
- Keyword Tools 5.87
- Online Tools 7.05
- Google Keyword Tool 5.05
- Google Analytics 3.47
- Setting Up Google Analytics 5.9
- Local Search Optimization 7.02