MasterClass! - Cubase 5: Recording and Mastering Training Course
Improve job skills - Become more efficient - Produce better results !
Learn MasterClass! - Cubase 5: Recording and Mastering (in only 2 hours)
Watch these professional training videos at your convenience. All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Login to learn anytime and view the videos as many times as you want.
Course Description: Steinberg's Cubase 5 is highly regarded as one of the best, and certainly one of the easiest to master, digital audio workstations. In this VTC MasterClass! course, seasoned Cubase expert Mark Struthers teaches students how to record a song in its entirety before going on to mix and master the final tracks. Work Files are included so students can create their own version of the song. To begin learning MastrClass! - Cubase 5: Recording and Mastering, click on one of the topics.
* VTC MasterClass! courses are available only to registered VTC Online University members.
Click a play button below to view a free training video. Place your order online for full access.
Video Tutorials Included: 23
Making the Initial Groove
- Using the Loop Browser to Establish a Groove 5.23
- Hit Points / Groove Agent / Tempo Track pt. 1 5.28
- Hit Points / Groove Agent / Tempo Track pt. 2 2.82
- Recording Real & Emulated Guitars pt. 1 3.12
- Recording Real & Emulated Guitars pt. 2 5.15
- Processing Audio 4.52
- Audio Effects & QuickTime Stretch 6.73
Getting it Together
Final Mix / Mastering