Linux Professional Institute: Level 2 Training Course
Improve job skills - Become more efficient - Produce better results !
Learn Linux Professional Institute: Level 2 (in only 7 hours)
Watch these professional training videos at your convenience. All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Login to learn anytime and view the videos as many times as you want.
Course Description: The Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC) program is designed to certify competency in Linux professionals who use the operating system and its associated tools. The intention is to be distribution neutral, following the Linux Standard Base along with other relevant standards and conventions. The program consists of three levels of certification. In this course VTC author, Arthur Griffith, explores and explains, point by point, the objectives of the first two of the three LPIC exams. To begin learning, simply click the movie links.
Click a play button below to view a free training video. Place your order online for full access.
Video Tutorials Included: 110
Files & Filesystems
- Design Hard Disk Layout
- Perform Basic File Management
- Create Partitions & Filesystems
- Maintain the Integrity of Filesystems
- Mounting & Unmounting Filesystems
- Managing Disk Quota
- Use Permissions to Control Access to Files pt. 1
- Use Permissions to Control Access to Files pt. 2
- Manage File Ownership
- Create Hard & Symbolic Links
- File Location
- Operating the Linux Filesystem
- Maintaining a Linux Filesystem
- Creating & Configuring Filesystem Options
- Configuring RAID
Text & Documentation
The System & the Kernel
Safety & Security
Networking Part I
Networking Part II