How It Works
Courses are interactive
- Simulations show you what it looks like and how do it.
- Activities keep you engaged in the learning process.
- People learn by doing, not by just looking at a computer screen.
- Images show you what it looks like.
- Online quizzes help you remember what you learned.
- Course index helps you find the topic you want to learn or review.
- Review - You can take any part of any course at any time.
- Comprehensive - Designed to teach you the entire subject, each course take appx 10 to 20 hours to complete.
Click below to watch a prerecorded demo
and register to try a free sample and find out about our special offer.
Learn at your own pace
- Login from any PC in the world that has Internet access.
- Login to learn anytime, anywhere (home or office or both).
- Take the courses as many times as you want
- Start and stop whenever you want. The system remembers where you left off, so the next time you login, you can easily find where to continue.
- No books or software needed - Just a windows PC
- Earn certificates and prepare for certification exams.
- Company managers can view progress reports for employees.
- 100% 60 day money back guarantee.
- Pay only once. No hidden fees!
- Internet connection (any speed)
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7; Mac OS X v10.4 and later
Works with most browsers, including:
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Firefox 3.0 or higher
Chrome 3.0 or higher
Safari 4.0 or higher.
Note: Managers must use Internet Explorer to view staff reports.
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher Download free media player
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or higher Download free Flash Player
- Sound card with speakers or headphones strongly recommended
- Our web based training uses screen shots and simulations. You do not actually interact with the software you are learning. Optional practice exercises are provided in case you own the software and want to practice.
- Programming courses contain sample files with code that you can actually cut and paste, into your compiler.
Note: Since courses use pop-up windows, to go from screen to screen, you must turn off your pop-up blocker before you login to the training system. Instructions
Certificates of completionEveryone who passes a training courses may print a certificate to prove they have mastered the material. After each section you can answer True/false, matching, and fill-in-the-blank questions. This, engages you in the learning process, helps you remember what you learned, and keeps track of your scores. The system keeps track of the questions you got correct. If you answer the questions with 70% or better accuracy, then you will have the option to print a certificate of completion on your own printer.
Click here to see certificates and transcripts you can view online and print.
Certification TrainingThose who are studying to pass certification exams can take our online courses to prepare them to pass the the certification exams, including Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, Cisco, Novell, Linux, ECDL / ICDL, Project Management and more.
Click here to see certification details
Continuing Education UnitsCEU's - For those who need college CEU credits
You can even take these online courses to earn Continuing Education Units, or Professional Development Units
Click here for Continuing Education Unit Information.
Skill Assessment TestingStudents have the option of taking a preliminary test, to assess their knowledge of a particular subject, and a custom learning path is created. If students obtain a mastery score during the assessment, they can "test out" of a course, reducing the amount of time spent training. Each course also provides scored questions embedded within the course, providing students with feedback of their course mastery. After a course is finished, students can take a "post-test" to assess how well they've mastered the material.